Looking up a VW partnumber

If you want to order a broken part for your California camper, like a new supporting bracket for your kitchen shelves, you can call your VW dealer. He will help you finding the right part. You can also look for yourself for the correct partnumber and search on Ebay (for example) if someone offers this online.

Here you can look it up. Choose: Region -> Campmob. (Typ2/Transp./LT) -> the build year of your VW California.

Also great for browsing, just to see how many parts VW has put in your California!

Shopping Campercart
Scroll to Top